Season reflections

bauman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while i agree bryce is not as good as ian, word on the street is that bryce indeed will head to europe to play pro basketball.

Bryce is 7'1". It's the pros or the circus. They can't stuff him under a desk somewhere. He'll be a freak.

Can you see other agents steering potential clients away from him?

"Don't buy insurance from Husak! He'll lower your premiums, but he'll eat your dog!"

Go get 'em, Bryce.

while he might have won us 3-4 more games, i expected rickma to make that up this season because imo rickma is that much better of a coach than soderberg.

had rickma played first half of december like second half plus not went crazy over xmas break (cost us first george washington game with overload) i think that we would have won 20 again.

water under the bridge now.

RM potentially cost us 3-4 games? Did his coaching win us any games? And who cares about 20 wins... it didn't get us into Big Dance last year and it wouldn't have this year either.

Bryce rarely saw the floor when Ian was here, so clearly there was a HUGE dropoff from IV to BH.

thats what his dad told me at the tournament

Keep in mind, that there are a bunch of professional leagues overseas and not all of them are created equal. Some pay good money and produce players who go on to the NBA or compete in the Olympics, others are glorified rec leagues.

ace, big bill fan said, bryce will never be a professional basketball player. the truth is apparently it is already in the works. no one is saying he is going to be in the nba. but he will be a professional basketball player apparently.

Bryce is 7'1". It's the pros or the circus. They can't stuff him under a desk somewhere. He'll be a freak.

"Don't buy insurance from Husak! He'll lower your premiums, but he'll eat your dog!"

Go get 'em, Bryce.

No need for that, give thekid a break, he is no star, but he tried, stuck with it. Hope he makes a few $$ in Europe, some team that thinks he can develop...

No need for that, give thekid a break, he is no star, but he tried, stuck with it. Hope he makes a few $$ in Europe, some team that thinks he can develop...

No ill will, just a fun prod at him. I guess most, if not all of you, don't know me... but I'm 6'4", which is no 7'1", but is definitely at the extreme end of the typical "office worker" height spectrum. I'm constantly asked to "grab stuff off the top shelf" and I tower over everyone else when they take the team photo. Just saying, I can't see Bryce coming in wet behind the ears like any other college grad and getting sent to the file room. He's got bigger fish to fry, a la that "freak" from "Big Fish".

No ill will, just a fun prod at him. I guess most, if not all of you, don't know me... but I'm 6'4", which is no 7'1", but is definitely at the extreme end of the typical "office worker" height spectrum. I'm constantly asked to "grab stuff off the top shelf" and I tower over everyone else when they take the team photo. Just saying, I can't see Bryce coming in wet behind the ears like any other college grad and getting sent to the file room. He's got bigger fish to fry, a la that "freak" from "Big Fish".

Sounds good, sorry. Best follow up response with a video, ever.

Go get 'em, Bryce.

What's the point of this post. Why would you call him a freak? Bryce is a good kid who already has his degree.

What's the point of this post. Why would you call him a freak? Bryce is a good kid who already has his degree.

Arrrrrgh... I would call any 7-footer a freak, esp. in an everyday civilian setting, and even in the extremely small subset of large persons that professional basketball employs. I've already addressed this, and consider myself a freak height-wise, as I am more than 2 std. devs. away from the norm for my age as evidenced by this chart: http://www.halls.md/chart/men-height-w.htm

So, yeah, Bryce is a freak and would look awful weird in an office environment, just like I do. I'll not plead the tongue-in-cheek defense either.

I know all about Bryce and his degree, etc., and I expressed my support by saying "Go get 'em, Bryce." And from what little I know about Bryce, he's got a sense of humor, and I'd say all this to his face.