TT Blog (Comment / Question)

Supersonic

Is it just me but why does every blog from TT mention something related to the travel issues he encounters? Does he aspire to be a travel journalist or does he just like to *****? My buddy mentioned this at the GW game and sure enough in today's blog he goes into detail about how he flight was cancelled and how great the GPS system was.

I do appreaciate the coverage TT gives the Bills. It has been great this year. Anyone else find the travel commentary annoying?

Is it just me but why does every blog from TT mention something related to the travel issues he encounters? Does he aspire to be a travel journalist or does he just like to *****? My buddy mentioned this at the GW game and sure enough in today's blog he goes into detail about how he flight was cancelled and how great the GPS system was.

I do appreaciate the coverage TT gives the Bills. It has been great this year. Anyone else find the travel commentary annoying?

No, its fine.....it comes with the territory on a blog..........its supposed to be a running commentary of life with the Bills.

I like his blog, especially how it links to other sources now.

We get more info in his blog than we ever get in the paper.

I like it when relates to sports. It is a blog which has very different rules then what shows up in the paper.

I enjoy hearing about how he met Sloan at LaGuardia Airport and his new job with the Knicks. Also somebody else when he was stuck at the Richmond Airport, don't remember.

I don't know if anyone remembers this but last year after a game in Philly, TT blogged about how the flight back to STL was oversold and Cheryl gave up her seat so a player could get home and go to class. That travel stuff I find really interesting - I always thought the Bills flew chartered and that opened my eyes. I travel back and forth each week, Monday morning to Thursday night and I can sympathize with the travel woes of TT and the Bills.

Personally, I really enjoy it -

Speaking of which has anyone read the article on Alcorn State on espn.com: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/stor...&id=3221302

You think the Bills have it bad....

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

I don't know if anyone remembers this but last year after a game in Philly, TT blogged about how the flight back to STL was oversold and Cheryl gave up her seat so a player could get home and go to class. That travel stuff I find really interesting - I always thought the Bills flew chartered and that opened my eyes. I travel back and forth each week, Monday morning to Thursday night and I can sympathize with the travel woes of TT and the Bills.

Speaking of which has anyone read the article on Alcorn State on espn.com: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/stor...&id=3221302

I guess I was just pissed about the loss yesterday. Once again, I am glad TT has a blog and gives the Bills some coverage. I will cut him some slack on the travel posts

The PD deserves its share of criticism, but they deserve credit for the TT blog. It has provided some interesting stuff this season. I would just like to see TT throw in a few more recruiting tidbits. We'll see this spring if he does.

Agreed. I think the travel stuff is fine and if there was one thing TT could add to the blog is updates on recruiting. Other papers have no problem speculating on that type of stuff so the Post should be no different. Hopefully it'll be a little more accurate than Graham Watson's live chat a couple months ago where she said it looked like Griffey was a "sure thing" for MU.

Agreed. I think the travel stuff is fine and if there was one thing TT could add to the blog is updates on recruiting. Other papers have no problem speculating on that type of stuff so the Post should be no different. Hopefully it'll be a little more accurate than Graham Watson's live chat a couple months ago where she said it looked like Griffey was a "sure thing" for MU.

I also like the travel element of his blog. That's a huge part of his personal experience in being the beat writer for the team. The other nice thing about it is that we wind up with free travel tips for each A10 city if we get the chance to catch the Bills on the road.

I like the travel element and that Tommie T brings us stuff that I would consider behind the scenes.

Do any of the local media have a "good" relationship with Coach Majerus? It does not seem like many of the local media get much inside information. I feel like billikens.com has as much scoop as any where else. Martin Kilcoyne and the guys on the Fox Hole frequently joke around about the fortress that has become West Pine Gym and how nothing comes out of those walls.

Some of the Mizloser media is as bad as their fans... delusional cheerleaders.

Good article, sad yet inspiring.. hope the kids will build upon the experience..

• 2 weeks later...