Official Game Thread: URI v. SLU

moytoy12

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win and a great coaching job by Majerus. Sitting Liddell and Lisch at the end of the half with two fouls was scary as hell but it worked out and was one the keys to the game IMO. Liddell was the best player on the court. Did Eckerle and Lisch exchange jerseys or something? Was that really Eckerle and was that really Lisch?

gotta love a game where we start our nobody knollmeyer over our injured starting PF, lisch scores 5 points and we knock off a ranked team. i lost the faith before the game but am oh so glad to regain it.

I think there should be a restroom break with 5 minutes to go on these games; 4 guys 70 year olds sit behind me and they have had to leave with 2 minutes to go the last two games-do they double park or what? These have been two of the best games we have seen in quite some time; I don't want

to start the anti and pro BS crowd up but if this is what RM basketball is going to be like these old guys had better plan better or not drink during the game if they can't hold it

I think there should be a restroom break with 5 minutes to go on these games; 4 guys 70 year olds sit behind me and they have had to leave with 2 minutes to go the last two games-do they double park or what? These have been two of the best games we have seen in quite some time; I don't want

to start the anti and pro BS crowd up but if this is what RM basketball is going to be like these old guys had better plan better or not drink during the game if they can't hold it

I am pretty sure I know who you are. Trust me, after having to sit by you at the old arena, people want to get away from you as fast as possible.

i have asked those early leavers before where they are going and their answer is to beat the traffic. i dont think i have ever left a game early. i just dont get that mentality. but you see it at the cardinal and blues games as well.