Official SLU vs. SMS Game Thread

TheA_Bomb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that the NCAA won't allow you to LiveBlog or post on message boards during any event. The waiver that I had to sign for College Cup credentials last year told me that I couldn't, and there was a big stink when they kicked a college kid (if I remember correctly) out of a game last spring for LiveBlogging. Check out www.deadspin.com...Will Leitch definitely covered the ridiculous-ness-osity of the situation...and it is an A+ blog, on top of that.

I've posted to this board while at games at Scottrade on numerous occassions. If I was at the game tonight, however, I would probably be calling the suicide prevention hotline instead. This is brutal.

Why is it the last two teams we have played cannot seem to miss?

At the half, Bills trail 30-19. Liddell is game-high scorer so far. I think he has 9 or 11 points -- not sure which.

This is were the Magic of majerus has to take over, if this team is going to have a different season than last year, this second half has to be a building block for the future. This game is still winnable.

So far this year unlike last year when we had rough patches they came and went in minutes. Tonight that is not the case it is continuing. Come on SLU only down 10 alot of time left.

Get it together.