Sporting News on Pulley

it amazes me how just changing shirts made him so much better. would they be writing that if he still wore billiken blue?

Does it seem fair? Where is the justice? Give me a break!@#*^)$! Let's say Pulley goes on to do great things for Mizzery. Here's a guy, who could have turned out to be 'Zo's only legit decent recruit into SLU and he ends up playing for Mizzery, who may well contend for a national title? Randy Pulley on a ladder with a pair of scissors in his hand in late march on prime time national TV cutting down a net. Aaaahhhh, the irony of it all.

Anyone recall Pulley's comments that Mizzou would help him out more in regard to tutoring than SLU. Do you think that's still the case given the attention brought by Ricky Clemons?

I don't wish Randy Pulley any ill will, but apparently Randy doesn't want to be a STUDENT athlete, he wants to be a student ATHLETE.

i totally agree. unless pulley got struck by lightening or bitten by a werewolf or something, i find it hard to believe he is that much better than the pulley we winced through for a year. imo drejaj is head and shoulders a better all around player than what that old pulley was.

is that he's been struggling to learn the the responsibilities and role of the point guard in Mizzou's system. Don't be surprised to see J-Rock assume the point duties. I heard McKinney is really looking good in the Black and Gold.

It's early and we need to be fair in giving Pulley a chance. But I just don't see him thriving in Columbia.

Yes, I very much like Fish and Sloan,tseug. But ocassionally you would like to see a coach recruit a player that has the potential to make all conference, second team all conference, maybe honorable mention all conference. Now, I'm not saying Pulley was that guy. But out of all of 'Zo's recruits he possibly had the best chance. So, I'll stand by my previous post and repeat, aaaahhh the irony of it all, zo's best "potential" recruit to SLU ends up at Mizzery. By the way no slam on Mizzery was intended in that post. I'm trying hard not to offend your show me state sensibilities.