MEANDERINGS

slu72

around the college hoops scene. Read ESPN's report about Booby and the Chancellor. Funny stuff, but Booby always has someone coming to his defense, in this case the board of regents. Aaaah the integrity of higher institutes of learning..it all comes from the top.

Kroenke got hurt doing something freaky? Anyone know how? Cheesycow you're connected to Q-tip's hip, maybe you know?

Watch out for Charlotte at home. They have road wins against UC, Syracuse, and SIU. Being in the confines of Savvis is no guarantee. We lose this one we're toast. By the way for all you southern Bills fans it's on that CSS (Comcast southern sports) station at 1:00 pm. Hell, the Bills have been on TV more in Charleston than the College of Charleston. Not complaining.

Meyer. One question Nate, is he a Drew Diener? His coach said they were working on a quicker release over the summer....please we need no more slow release jump shooters.

I want to be recruited by Colorado. Where do student athletes come up with $250/hr to rent a stripper? I thought they were all complaining they couldn't buy a pizza?

Rumor has it that the Buffaloes are trying to get SluSignKid to transfer from GWU. If I'm driving come March, we may just have to bypass Cincy and head on up to the high country and see what they "recruit" him with in that transfer attempt. I'll supervise, of course. Pictures on ebay. Tape at Eleven! Eat yer heart out broy!

got this link at the tigerboard. laurie is going to make sure he gets his money back on his donation for the tigerdome.

unbelievable stuff. it is easy to invision the slime dripping off this guy.

http://missouritigers.com/rantsarena.html

I haven't heard that term since Helen Sobel claimed she was Jewish "by insertion." FYI, Helen was probably the greatest woman bridge player to date, and the peer of most of the male players of her era. A former Ziegfield girl, she married Al Sobel, a famous bridge director, and used that quip often. For years, she was Charles Goren's regular partner. Once, when a kibitzer asker her how it felt to play with such a great player, she responded: "Ask Charlie." I never met her or Charlie, as I began when they were ending. Too bad.

Yo Nate Lasch .... you seen this one? Have the hound dogs at the P-D hooked up with this one yet? Seems like a hugely pro-Laurie (read pro-private citizen) agreement from a public trust institution. That is unbelievable!

Integrity seems to be a four-letter word down there.