Irons in the Fire (Again)

What do you want me to say? He's been accused of something, it happens. I accuse you of having an agenda by posting that link. What are you going to do now, you've been accused? I guees you cant be a role model either. They've been investigating him for a LONG time. They must not having anything concrete or he would've been charged long ago. He's even been cleared to coach again in the PHL and I expect him to either be coaching at Vashon or Gateway next season if nothing comes of these charges.

I guess I do have an agenda against Irons as I am not one of his biggest fans. You have to admit that Floyd purchasing $1.5 million dollars worth of property on a $90k a year salary is a bit fishy.

We will have to wait and see if he is charged with anything but I guess real estate won't be his next career

Just because they have been investigating somebody for a LONG time does not mean they don't have anything concrete. Maybe they don't want to bring up charges on things when they could be building a case for bigger things that he'd pay more for. This stuff happens all the time. Why press charges on a guy for something he's just going to get a slap on the wrist for when you can ultimately get him on something that will put him away for a while. I'm not saying any of this will even happen. I'm just saying, don't use the argument "well, he hasn't been accused yet". Generally, the feds don't like to use the resources on things that they don't believe they will have a case on.

They'd be better off spending their resources on something more important like why some farmers are paid not to grow food, or a strategy to end homelessness or finding Bin Laden or finding out why blacks are 70% of the prison population in American when they are less than 10% of total population in the country. Those are worthy issues to spend resources on. I dont even understand the motivation for them to investigate a basketball coach.

V, you reiterated what I was saying. After 911 the Feds are spending their time in better places (at least most of the time). After 911 they had to drag in Federal parole officers to help with INS. That being said, I would find it hard to believe they would be chasing something unless it really carried some weight.

As I recall from the original report, it seemed pretty clear that the Felon lied on his mortgage applications and V thanks for the suggestions about what the FBI should be doing, but one thing that clearly falls under their jurisdiction is Fraud. As for the rest of your blind-man rant maybe HS doesn't teach what Departments and Bureaus of the Federal Govt are responsible for. By the way, since you seem to want to bring race into this issue, the main Govt. agency responsible for most race issues is the EEOC.

V, your buddy is just not a good man and the sooner you realize that the quicker you will stop making a fool of yourself defending him with idiotic, ill-informed posts like you just made.

>As I recall from the original report, it seemed pretty clear

>that the Felon lied on his mortgage applications and V

>thanks for the suggestions about what the FBI should be

>doing, but one thing that clearly falls under their

>jurisdiction is Fraud. As for the rest of your blind-man

>rant maybe HS doesn't teach what Departments and Bureaus of

>the Federal Govt are responsible for. By the way, since you

>seem to want to bring race into this issue, the main Govt.

>agency responsible for most race issues is the EEOC.

>

>V, your buddy is just not a good man and the sooner you

>realize that the quicker you will stop making a fool of

>yourself defending him with idiotic, ill-informed posts like

>you just made.

You are still wrong for calling him a felon when he hasn't been convicted of a felony.

>V, you reiterated what I was saying. After 911 the Feds are

>spending their time in better places (at least most of the

>time). After 911 they had to drag in Federal parole

>officers to help with INS. That being said, I would find it

>hard to believe they would be chasing something unless it

>really carried some weight.

Yeah, taxpayers money never goes to waste. Can someone tell me whatever happened to the price ceiling? Isnt the government supposed to have a price ceiling and price floor for products? If so, what's maximum they can charge per gallon for gas?

Are you saying there isnt a price ceiling for gas or price ceilings for most products. In my macro and microeconomics books they state that their is supposed to be a price ceiling, which is the maximum a company can charge and a price floor, which is the minimum.

He thinks Thompson and Roth alone would be clearly the best class in the A-10. He come to this conclusion after watching 90 seconds of highlights of Roth. Roth may end up being outstanding, but I could put together a pretty sweet 90 sec package of me playing pick up and I got gut.

VTime, the price floor is the point where a company will stop production because it will not be able to generate enough revenue to justify the cost of labor.

A price ceiling is an artificial constraint on the maximum price that may be charged per unit or service.

Along with mortgage regulations, lending laws, and farming subsidies, the government does mandate price floors and ceilings in certain situations.

Irons is being investigated by Federal agencies because he knowingly committed and/or participated in felonius and fradulent conduct when purchasing various properties. IF a group of friends concocted the housing scheme, it can turn into a racketeering investigation as well. The future does not look bright for your role model.

Irons will never, ever again coach the Vashon HS team as a city school employee. He will do well to stay two steps away from incarceration for the next ten years. Sooner or later, people who interpret the law to their benefit will get their day in court to explain their conduct. Irons is no different in this regard than many other successful people who took too many shortcuts over the years.