Majerus sighting on campus???

jjray

Can anyone confirm actually seeing Majerus on campus today? Hint: he's the big round fellow who dwarfs Father Larry and Julius Hunter. I've been occasionally checking the construction cam over at the Fetz to catch him on film. Surely he's as big as one of those construction cranes. Seriously, I expected students to be on this board going on about how they saw Rick today. Starting to wonder if it is all bogus.

Those were the same people that had Charlotte Hornets jackets and that wear Yankees hats even though they've never left Missouri. I see that $h!t and I just want to come in with flying elbows and maim everybody.

Congratulations, you smelled PHSYCHO T!!! taking a $h!t 8 years ago in junior high while his buddies beat the hell out of you in the corner of the bathroom for being a goon. You're now the #1 UNC fan in the STL metro area.

I freaking hate people like that. I also read a post on the Xavier board by a SLU student who says he roots for XU when the two teams play each other. WTF is up with that?

The Carolina game was the worst in terms of front-running bandwagon fans.

At that game I thought there was a jean short symposium or maybe a free meth give-away going on.

"Wurr on vacashun, just stopped up here in the big citay to see PSYCHO T!!!!! Yeppers, wurr over at the HOJO got a real nice room right next to the San-Fran-Sisco Rush machine. Wurr goin to the majic house and then applebees tomorrow, yupper! GO TARHEELS!!!"

I was outside the library on Euclid at about 6:00 pm last night. A car drove bye and in the passenger seat was a very big man kind of bald, kind of white hair, he was coughing and it looked like there were more people in the car. I have seen soderberg down that way before

>I was outside the library on Euclid at about 6:00 pm last

>night. A car drove bye and in the passenger seat was a very

>big man kind of bald, kind of white hair, he was coughing

>and it looked like there were more people in the car. I have

>seen soderberg down that way before.

Meaning you think you saw him in the Central West End heading for a restaurant? OK, I can see that. Still kinda sketchy but thanks for the input.