Predictions for tonight

brianstl

Out of curiosity, how long have you been associated with the Saint Louis University program? It can't be too long because there is no such sentence as "Bills will win easily." Case in point: Last game. Favored by 13 at home against a conference dreg ... won by a scant four.

If ever there was a team that plays as if its our rival, I'd have to say that it is this one. I just have to believe that you throw the records out when we meet Dayton. And I don't know why. There is no reason they should have swept us last year but did. We have won thee when I thought we shouldn't have. It seems to cut both ways.

As usual, this game scares me and I think it will be very close, Monty Scott or not. Shawn Haughn hit like nine three pointers in his entire YouDee career but holds their record of seven in a game ... AGAINST US. That's just the way it goes it seems.

Been going to the games for 30 years, since I was a little kid. I know the history.

They are missing one starter and one key reserve. We beat URI at home by 14, XU by 10, and GW by 10. They are all better teams than UD. The Bills will be up for tonight game and the crowd should be big (they have heavily papered this game).

Please accept my apologies then ... I thought you might be a young-un whose history is confined to the last ten years .... arguably the apex of Billiken basketball since the late 60's early 70's. You still understand then my incredulous reaction to "Bills will win easily."

No such thing ......

SLU 61

Dayton 59

I think that we're gonna have a much tougher time with UD as a lot of people are speculating. UD is just one of those schools whose style of play for some reason can dominate us (like St. Joe's last year). It's not that they're better than us by any means, but they have a style of play that we hadn't really prepared for too well the last 2 times they played them. It is a great thing though that Monty Scott is out...that should definitely help.

Does anyone have any good Dayton dirt that the BLUE CREW could use against the bench tonight?????