Another contest

Tonka

I am very appreciative of this board and the informative data and insight that is often shared. It feels good to be a Billiken fan and I can't wait to watch this program grow.

Just for added fun, I'd like to have another contest. If you don't feel like participating, that's cool as well.

Who do you think will score the most points in a game this year and how many points will they score? This includes the regular season only. I will buy the winner a Savvis dinner (hotdog, burger, etc.)and a beer before the final home game against Houston. So, I guess this contest will include every regular season game excluding the last game of the regular season.

In case there is a tie-breaker, also submit whether it was a road game or a game at the Savvis. So, submit the player, the total number of points for a single game, and whether it was a home game or away game.

If there is still a tie, I will buy both of you dinner. If three or more people tie, I will abandon the name Tonka and pop up as somebody else. Kidding.

Holy cow, decisions, decisions, decisions. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Yes, I would take whoever did it first. Also, not everyone is putting home or away with their pick. Make sure to do that. And, if I hadn't thought of anything else, please let me know that as well.