X by 11 over the Bills

The Wiz

I'll take SLU until XU proves me wrong. I think we just have their number, and match up really well against them. Plus, even with that 34-point win the other night, they are banged up, with injuries to Duncan and Doellman.

This one scares me, you know they want us bad, and all games without a healthy Kevin scare me. We just don't have enough depth on the offensive end.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

You know, we beat X by 11 here in the first game. I thought that was our best game of the season. If we can again have our "best game of the season" we can beat them there. If we just play "average" Bills ball we lose by 11. I will admit, we do seem to have their number.

From reading the X board, it looks like they both have a sprained ankle and they are both questionable for Wednesday. Let's hope they are both riding the pine.

As Skip points out, it may be our time with X. We're still unbeaten by X since joining the A-10 and they have got to be fired up for this one. It's gonna be a close one, but I'm not too optimistic. Although, it looks like our team is playing with a high level of confidence right now and that could be huge.

The key to this one and from here on out is IV's play. If he dogs it and does not play aggressive, we're most likely going to lose. TL, KL, and LM have all been pretty consistent all year...you can count on them to bring it. The X factor (no pun intended) is IV.

I'll tell you what, if we beat X on the road making it 4 straight wins over them and back to back to back good wins and with KL hurt, I will be extremely high on this team. As Skip said, if Brad distributes the minutes like he did against St. Joe's and IV plays well we may take the fourth in a row from them. If that happens this team will be playing with an enormous amount of confidence.

There is no doubt in my mind we are going to win this game against Xavier. I think I speak for the other 10 BLUE CREWers going when I say: I refuse to drive 12 hours in one day for a 2 hour game to see us lose.

Oh, and I can't WAIT to mess with Mario again...I wonder what the clinical title is for "fear of flags"...