National Anthem

dmeno

Now that all has been said regarding a great effort by the team, I thought we ought to applaud the Band. It is such a pleasure to hear the National Anthem played well, rather than hear a "with it" caterawlling by a semi-talented vocalist. Kudo's to Mike and the band.

according to Rammer the announcers have a pool as to whether the guest will go over or under 1:12 length of finish; I wonder what else they bet on; like whether the refs will even up the fouls by the end of the game; does anyone know what they pay these guys they are pretty bad and we never seem to get the kind of breaks we used to get at home; although I must say I thought they were particulary bad in favor of no one in the GW game

Kudos for this and just everything they do during the season. It is hard to imagine a Bills game in the 20,000+ Scottrade within the band.

Speaking of the atmosphere at the games, how can we get rid of the idiot who feels the need to walk all over the floor during every promotion while calling every contestant "his good buddy" or "his friend". Please if selected as a contestant, tell this clown over the PA system that you are not his buddy or friend! I just can't come up with any excuse for his act and/or why CL allows him to continue to be employed. He must be the most cocky individual to ever work at a Bills game. He's got to go!

bush league crowd exhortations as well. Guy saying "Billiken Defense!" makes me want to spit on him. When he says "Let's make some noise!" I'd like to stab him in both eyes with an ice pick. Get the subs, the scorers, and once in a great while tell Metz not to throw something on the court. LEAVE THE REST TO THE BAND......

You guys have got to be kidding me. Guy Phillips is awesome and hilarious. Who they really need to fire are the people who updated the stats board up in the air. Whoever does that is AWFUL.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

guy phillips is an a$$ imo. we could find plenty of humorous folks that dont make fun of our players, knows a little about basketball and can do the job of pa.

We've complained on here before about the stats board. I'm guessing if you looked up at it once every minute for the entire game the over/under on how many times it would be correct is 3, and I'd be inclined to take the under.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I said Guy should stick to announcing the game, which sadly includes warnings like I referenced. How, in the name of all that is holy, could you construe that as avocating throwing something on the court? You are wobbly on your one legged stool here bubba.

I think Guy is a buffoon. If he steps foot into the Biondi-dome without paying I'm going to be very cross indeed.