Billikens.com on New Server

2 hours ago, bonwich said:

So this was kind of interesting. It made me log in, and when I did, it made me fill out my personal info, i.e. tell it my first and last name. Also asked me optionally for my favorite Billiken of all time, which kept me busy for about half an hour. ;)

Dido

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My observations are different. Whenever I open up Billikens.com I am not signed in and have to go to the bottom of the page to sign in every single time I log in for the day. However the sign in procedure is simplified because both my username and password are already in and all I have to do  is to press the sign in button. Could this be due to the fact that I have the "Remember me" box checked?

33 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Seeing some strange things now.  Reported content from ages ago with no message; replies with old content.  Gremlins?

I clicked on "Report Post" or "Report Reply" in a PM by accident earlier. Did those move? They seem more prominent now. That could be part of it.