Are you ready for the Blizzard!?

Not to be a cynic about this, but is someone going to inform the fans at the game that they are supposed to WEAR the t-shirts during the game? I've seen it before where a fan is given their shirt to go with the Blizzard or Blue Out, then continues to wear the same sweater they wore to the game, never putting the t-shirt on. It kind of defeats the purpose and makes the whole thing look really stupid if everybody doesn't wear the t-shirts.

Bottom line, if you see someone NOT wearing the white t-shirt, or another white shirt in its place, please educate these misguided individuals.

-awesome picture - THANK YOU

-i asked in another thread...how long did it take how many people to do this?? i am just curious, thanks for the effort, i think this is cool

-LET'S GO BILLIKENS!!!!!

20 people/ 1:30 last night

10 people 2 hours today.

Along with the shirts will be cheer cards. Hoping to get the fans to join in during the game

Not to be a cynic about this, but is someone going to inform the fans at the game that they are supposed to WEAR the t-shirts during the game? I've seen it before where a fan is given their shirt to go with the Blizzard or Blue Out, then continues to wear the same sweater they wore to the game, never putting the t-shirt on. It kind of defeats the purpose and makes the whole thing look really stupid if everybody doesn't wear the t-shirts.

Bottom line, if you see someone NOT wearing the white t-shirt, or another white shirt in its place, please educate these misguided individuals.

I mentioned cheer cards in my post above. These have instructions to put the shirt on

20 people/ 1:30 last night

10 people 2 hours today.

Along with the shirts will be cheer cards. Hoping to get the fans to join in during the game

I hope they're in large print, for the sake of the average SLU fan.

great picture. but how come there are not white shirts on the seats behind the near basket? is this blue crew/student/band section?

Yes. I think they are passing them out to students on the way in, since there are not seats but bleachers in those sections.

great picture. but how come there are not white shirts on the seats behind the near basket? is this blue crew/student/band section?

Students with GA student section tickets will get A wRISTband and tshirt upon entering and giving up their ticket. Students with seats in 20x will find their shirts at their seats