Bracketology- SLU 13 seed and A-10 champ

SLUDrew

Couldnt we get a 12 seed i like the chances better. I like being the underdog. Im curious what national sports reporters are SLU "haters"

and what they have done to make you believe they are bias against us.

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

have us in the tournament. They gave the A-10 a generous 3 bids - going to umass, dayton, and xavier. they cited dayton having two good wins against creighton and louisville.

i don't think the national media cares enough about slu basketball to have a bias one way or another.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9805295

>it doesnt help that dunardi has been nothing but a pr!ck

>towards anything slu forever.

It is Lunardi, and when has he had anything negatice to say about SLU? He has SLU winning A10 and getting in...I thought people would be encouraged by that on the board...I know you hate everything and everyone that doesn't have SLU a #1 seed...but with Xavier's early wins etc...thought this would be pleasing to people.

...and I am just thrilled that we are getting SOME media attention. I agree with your post below that, in general, the media doesn't know enough or care enough about SLU to have a real opinion. Therefore, having someone at the national level say we will win the A10 and go to the dance is fantastic!!!

I do not know if people such as Bernie M. are noticed by the national media, but if he is, I can see why, after reading what BM has said about the Bills, no one would really care about SLU.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

but i was please to see that lunardi had the great marquette team in. even with their almost 80 rpi. that had to make you feel good.

>but i was please to see that lunardi had the great marquette

>team in. even with their almost 80 rpi. that had to make

>you feel good.

This borders on stalking and delusion, things you accuse so many others of doing to you throughout the years on the board. Just because I thought Dwyane Wade was better than the SLU guards, and Steve Novak better than Chris Braun...your lack of objectivity has now stuck with you for years as evidence of your comments below for all-time Billikens team. And you like many others judge players on the one game you see them play as opposed to seeing players play multiple times in a season. Had I only seen Liddell play the horrible game he had, I would say he is horrible. etc...

I don't find it necesary to name call and spout hatred for Mizzou, Marquette and all the teams you hate with venom. Get over it.

You let your hatred and anger...which is really based on jealousy most of the time, cloud your opinions and judgements. There are plenty of schools or coaches I don't like, but I don't feel the need to write dollar signs in words or make Bob Huggins jokes etc...it doesn't make me any less of a SLU fan at games, or on the board. You have a serious problem with people who don't agree with you and your hatred for certain people or teams etc...I can recommend a counselor for it if you'd like.

As for objectivity, I don't like this year's Marquette team as much as last year's or likely next year and year after that. They really need another shooter and another forward to keep up with their ranking hopes of near top 10-15, and their FT shooting isn't great. I'd say top 25 but not much better with a Soph, Frosh loaded team. With that said, from a schedule standpoint, they will have played at least 4 games vs current top ten ranked teams, and when in conference, their RPI will come down rather quickly. Their quality of "buy" games needs to improve a little bit, but playing in that conference, not a ton. Florida's RPI was 80 very recently, and now I believe around 50, not sure. But you like to use examples of teams you hate and if everbody isn't on board with that, you post childlike remarks against those people. It is rather sad.