hd officially gone

bills16

let's see if by the start of the second semester we still have open scholarships.

there are more transfer winds blowing than we have heard in a long long time. there might be more to what is going on then we know.

not if the likes of a sky fraizer transfers in and the juco inside player signs. that would be two ready players ready to step in immediately.

The head case is Hinson. He's an egomaniac. If Blake wasn't so good he wouldn't have lasted through his freshman season. That said I've heard nothing about Frazier transferring in anywhere much less SLU. He was gonna fisish up his degree at Mo St and move on with his life.

If you had been following along today, it had already been leaked on this site. I had heard from those connected to the program that this was a possibility. They said that Horace may be gone due to grades and Obi may be asked to leave the team due in part to bad grades and in part his attitude. Horace from all accounts worked hard at practice and just struggled in the classroom. I heard nothing negative concerning his character. Don't look beyond the report on that one. As far as Obi, there is more beyond just the grades.

>The head case is Hinson. He's an egomaniac. If Blake

>wasn't so good he wouldn't have lasted through his freshman

>season. That said I've heard nothing about Frazier

>transferring in anywhere much less SLU. He was gonna fisish

>up his degree at Mo St and move on with his life.

Try Coach Miller on this one, not Hinson.