Missouri State Really Won the Game!

>if that helps you sleep...tomorrow this is all coming out...

ya know this makes Hinson seem a little whiney though. Kind of like a politician who thinks there are absentees out there that'll save him and reverse an election.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeping is certainly not a problem.

If this is "all coming out" tomorrow, no doubt it is "coming out" from someone in Springfield. Don't you think we can ask a multitude of questions there? Frankly, I don't want to list them in this forum, not with Missouri State supporters on here.

But rest assured, there are still two sides to every coin.

Do they really believe anyone around the country cares? Do they think the committee cares? The answer is no. They are treating this like it is the going to covered like the Lindbergh kidnapping. Nobody cares, but you.

Calls get blown all the time. They end up evening out normally. The committee couldn't care less.

Hinson might be the biggest crying baby ever.

The MU-ISU game made Pinkel a sad joke around the country. Everybody laughed about his letter to the bowl committees and NO ONE took it seriously. A SMS or a Hinson letter would end up doing the same thing.

My whole thing is that the clock going to 0.00 does not really matter, it is the light behind the basket and I do not believe that was visible in the footage shown on tv. So my question would be if the light is not visible is the referee then to go by what is on the clock shown on tv or go by the original call? Basically I wonder what the chain of authority for this situation is. Light being number one and then from there what.

I can understand why you are frustrated with what happened, but the fact of the matter is, SLU won the game for all intents and purposes. Now you are at the mercy of whether or not the committee will choose to overlook the result of this game for MSU. I think you will find little comforting here and it seems like you are trying to stir some ###### up, but the fact remains, SLU won the game and Blake Ahearn did not score a single point. Nothing you can say can get us upset in the least, post somewhere else where people care to hear your crying.

>relax...did anything come of the pac-10 replay official's

>mess-up, other than a lot of noise? Did anything come of

>SLU soccer being upset about having a goal disallowed

>against Xavier? It's all just a bunch of noise...sure,

>these guys are going to stir the pot, but nothing is going

>to happen

pac-10 came out and said it was a mistake and that sooners had the ball. they cant overturn that because there was some time left.

and soccer? hahahaha soccer....

>>if that helps you sleep...tomorrow this is all coming out...

>

>ya know this makes Hinson seem a little whiney though. Kind

>of like a politician who thinks there are absentees out

>there that'll save him and reverse an election.

don't get cocky...if the tables were reversed we'd be whinning also... this was a win we all wanted

You guys could have won but we outplayed you later in the game. Of course that doesnt matter since this so called "reporter" has busted this case wide open. They finally caught us, I shudder to think what they will do when they find out we cheated to beat Tenn Martin

From Art:

Now, this could be news...could just be something else... but there has been more video evidence about the msu-slu game that may contradict the refs decision to count the tip in, giving slu the 1 point win. It seems the clock being used by mediacom, which was the only thing the refs could go on... It seems like that clock and the one behind the basket were out of sync. And the one located above the shot clock is the one that triggers the horn AND the red light, which indicated the end of the game, and this is the SLU coaches tape that has provided this video. We now have that copy. And CLEARLY there are 0s on the clock AND the red light is on before the ball even GOT to Vouyoukas to tip in the ball. And unfortunately the people at the ST Center did not have the clocks synched. Horn sounded, lights go off, right when the first SLU shot was AIR BALLED. Game over, bears win.

The tape was not doctored it came from SLU of all people.

Second the clock that was shown on mediacom was from a camera being placed on it and filming the time.

The clock on top of the backboard with the shot clock is the official one.

Scottrade has said the clocks on the scoreboards were not syncronized with the official clock had a .2-.3 second delay from the actual time.

The red light and clock show 00.00 before the ball even gets to Vouyoukas' hand.

There is no way this shot should have counted. Although nothing but an apology will likely come out of this I expected the SLU fans to react this way and want a win that clearly is not a win. You will at best be in the NIT, unless you win the conference tournament.

You big man travels everytime he catches the ball.

>I think this is all a hoax. People talking about their

>sources on an internet board. The Hinson interview on a

>Omaha radio station, which nobody has heard. I think it all

>my be a hoax. A prety damn funny hoax.

haha... it was on Mo State Sports talk show..

SLU coaches gave to tape to Mo State...so they knew it was not good....thanks Brad for being an honest man.