Missouri State Really Won the Game!

Per a post on the LetsgoBears board:

"According to my source, the replay from the Daktronic scoreboard, shows the tip in after the buzzer. Hinson hadn't viewed it as of a couple hours ago. However, they are showing it to him. The mediacom feed was using the side scoreboard. When we just got the replay from the other view, the red buzzer clearly goes off before the tip in. Very interesting, don't you think?"

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! LOL!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am working on a story for tomorrow’s paper. I have seen the replay, copy of Scottrade Center in-house feed. Watched it with Barry. Shot was clearly late according to clock behind the backboard. Bad news is, there’s nothing that can be done to reverse it now. But if people at NCAA are made aware of it (MSU does plan to send the NCAA a copy of the tape) then it might help some at tourney selection time.

>That would suck for both sides. The Bears probably wouldn't

>get the call overturned, and SLU would have an empty win.

So.. guys.

This is the response e-mail from a newspaper reporter:

"Yes, I am working on a story for tomorrow’s paper. I have seen the replay, copy of Scottrade Center in-house feed. Watched it with Barry. Shot was clearly late according to clock behind the backboard. Bad news is, there’s nothing that can be done to reverse it now. But if people at NCAA are made aware of it (MSU does plan to send the NCAA a copy of the tape) then it might help some at tourney selection time."

Unless there is a video of the offical clock, the one above the court it doesn't matter. One clock says one thing, another says something else. This is truly sad on your part. It is embarrassing really.

I think the most disturbing fact is that mostatebear is a reporter. So much for objectivity.

You lost and get over it.

This is all very interesting, but every clip I saw clearly shows the ball out of his hand with 0.1 seconds left on the official clock. The red light means nothing at this point.

Maybe, we can go back to 96' World Series and take back Jeter's homerun that the kid caught and give the Braves the World Series. When we're done with that, let's give the Cards the 85' series for Denkinger's call.

>Unless there is a video of the offical clock, the one above

>the court it doesn't matter. One clock says one thing,

>another says something else. This is truly sad on your

>part. It is embarrassing really.

>

>I think the most disturbing fact is that mostatebear is a

>reporter. So much for objectivity.

>

>You lost and get over it.

...MoStBear isn't a reporter, sorry to tell you. That was an e-mail sent by a reporter. Barry was just on an Omaha radio station getting interviewed about it as well. Like it or not, this news is going national, as well as your "win."

>Well then Barry can make himself look like a bigger idiot

>then he already is. When was the last time u went dancing?

>Like u should talk.

Yes, because coaches often call radio stations asking to be interviewed right then. O_o

Don't worry, I'm sure the ESPN.com article will be great.