Complete Men's soccer fall schedule

http://slubillikens.cstv.com/sports/m-socc...ccer-sched.html

For any casual fans or observers....the Indiana game is the biggest home game and biggest game on the schedule. Indiana is absolutely loaded this year as they are many years. Mark your calendars....SMU at home is also a very big game as the Mustangs are also a perennial power.

For Bay Area fans, Santa Clara is a strong club, and a SLU visit there this year.....and over Labor Day weekend IU Classic vs UCONN and ND...two very good games in which SLU will need....and be expected to get results at neutral site. Missouri State should be a good game as well.

Absent is Steve's GW Colonials on this schedule.

Man ... I won't get to see them until 9-15. I will be in Breckenridge during the 1st 2. That sucks

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman and loyal subject of Billsboy and all ex D1 players and coaches everywhere. You da man Billsboy

>SLU is just scared......Still licking their wounds after

>that 2-0 loss last year ;-)

Waiting for that one Steve..ha ha....Hey Steve btw...why no XL tees at the GW bookstore...who is stocking that place anyway?

Where does GW play their games? Always a fan of The District couldn't make it last year. Do they play way up somewhere NW past Rock Creek park towards American...or anywhere near school...can't imagine where...near school...I know Georgetown plays on campus...been to games there...What streets?

Terrible thing this past weekend...not sure if you are in The District this summer(if so where are you interning)...Was in town a while last week, great time as always...but right after I left....that 27 year old guy in Georgetown and date walking back from movies on the date....just a terrible thing....and I was oh, a block from there several times several days that week. Stay safe.

Hope you watched some futbol during WC at the Lucky Bar.

And Spy Museum, first time...good stuff...though they let in too many people.

Not sure if anyone saw this or posted but Danny Wynn is with our other ST. Louis boys up in New England:

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/team/index...erbio&bio=32045

Courtside, I talked to a SLU player yesterday and he said Dado would be back this fall. There had been speculation that he had not gotten his grades up to qualify after having to sit out over the spring. He said the team is very excited for this year as well.

Speaking of college players, I went out and played (well I tried) with about 14 college players yesterday over on the new turf at Clayton high. All these guys were 19-20yrs old. Besides the fact that the temperature was around 115 deg on the turf and it jsut dragged on you, these guys were so freakin fast in everything they did that I probably looked way out of place although I had some (ok, two) nice plays. People have mentioned that the biggest adjustment made for people entering college athletics is acclimating to the speed of the game. Well I never played college ball and this was probably the closest I will ever get to experiencing it. Mentally, physically, technically....fast. no doubt.

I hate the way the schedule has all the home games together. I particularly dislike the fact SLU comes east two weekends in a row.

I will likely be at both the UMass and Rhody games. I plan on playing basketball at Boyden before the UMass game so I will likely miss the start (but can bring more fans to Rudd field that way). You are all welcome to attend.