UMKC beats K State by over 40

How weak is our scheduele?

Okay, we got GTech and Az. But:

The 4 300+ Games

Butler: Off to a Bad Season

SMS: Not exactly GTech, but maybe Mizzou ;)

K-State: Losing to UMKC, ummm...

We got Dayton & WV as Respectable teams, but both on the road.

I am not liking out SOS.

Steve

Don't forget that your RPI is only negatively affected by bad RPI teams if you loose or if those you play against loose to them - this is straight out of Brad's mouth. So don't worry about the RPI I thing because of that worry about our RPI if we do not beat any decent teams - which has not happened as of yet.

it is wins, IF we can beat Dayton and K state at home we will be 7-4 going into conference play. My hope is that we defend our home court giving us 8 wins then puck up 3 away games or more. That ought to set us up nicely to enter the CUSA tournament. But we have to win other wise losses to AZ and GT mean zilch. we ned 20 wins to make the NCAA tourney.

Spell check is flawed in that it can only decide if a word exists in the dictionary; it cannot determine if the word is used correctly in its context. Since "loose" is a properly spelled word in the dictionary, spell check would have no way of telling you there's a problem if a person used "loose" when "lose" should be used (or if "there" is used when "their" or "they're" should be used).

For the most part, most of us are forgiving in informal forums such as this and don't mention most of the many errors we detect (if we detect them). The only thing one I can recommend is vigilance, but not even that works perfectly. I have a degree in English and consider myself a writer and editor, yet there have been a number of times I've read or re-read MY OWN POSTS and seen the wrong "there/their/they're" homophone used or seen some other mistake. I probably edit my posts more often than everyone else on the board combined, and I think that's partly because I don't have a time limit for editing posts, as a moderator.