New Jeff Gordon article

I agree regarding the MVC comment but I think all Gordo was doing was stating what he thinks is the current condition of the program. I think he has underestimated our talent level but it is hard for others to know what we may have since even we are unsure of how good they may be this year.

i have never seen jeff on press row for a billiken game. so he probably doesnt really have an accurate view of the talent level the billikens have. maybe all he has to go on is bradley center courtside's opinion.

that said, all in all, i thought it was a pretty good article. especially considering jeff's college roots, he is a pretty good friend of the billikens imo.

What does current mean? I think in tone Gordon means current as last year, who know what current is in relationship to this team. Has he seen Bryant play? Clarke? Ian? etc...... Now even more importantly with Polk, Meyer and Liddell, are they included in current??? I think people seem to treat college basketball like Pro sports, but there is much greater development over the off season in college than pro sports. So I would say that Gordon's comment about the MVC is about past teams, not current!!