TL and UB

slu72

by questioning it, you are buying into charlie tuna being credible. he is an idiot and corrupted man that shouldnt be believed about anything he states on the air. in fact he should be in jail. again, why bernie gives him a platform is beyond me. there are plenty of pot stirrers he can find that would provide a far more credible message.

Roy is right. slu72, since you might not know this because you don't live in St. Louis, Charlie Tuna is the biggest clown that I can think of in the sports media, though it is a stretch to say he's a member of the sports media. The guy got caught trying to scalp his media credential to the Final Four in St. Louis last year. The only way he gets on the radio nowadays is if Bernie lets him on his show, which I still don't understand because Tuna does nothing but bring down Bernie's credibility imo. He also has the option of purchasing his own broadcast time , which last time I checked he was doing on 1380 ESPN some nights from 10 pm-midnight.

I normally try to refrain from doing this, but I'm going to say this anyway. I have seen Charlie Tuna in person, heard him speak, and just seen his overall demeanor. He struck me as probably one of the most legitimately stupid people I have ever seen in my life.

ACE

F U. I'm not a "hater". I didn't start a rumor, I questioned an existing one. You losers turned the tables. It's like saying b/c cheeseman posted the piece on Tuna, he's is agreeing with it. Some people come here to look for answers. Most people(season ticket holders / real fans) don't come here due to irrational idiots like yourself. Same reason Brad doesn't find the site credible.

True fans aren't distinguished by being "charter members" on the billiken board, they are consistent donors and longtime season ticket holders.