Sunday fun before the game

Before the bball game on Sunday, yours truly, Billikenbooster, will be presented the game ball from CL as part of the St Anthony's sponsoring Billiken athletics promotion. Tom Rockers, the CEO, asked me to be the recipient of the ball from the AD at midcourt. While I tried to beg off and have others more representative of SAMC to do this, he wanted me there.

Since I will be doing this, I have been thinking...always a problem. What wild and crazy thing should I do when I'm there at half court? I'll probably play it straight, but my imagination has been running wild.

Any thoughts?

Please come early to appropriately laugh, jeer, support the Bills and Billikenbooster on Sunday. This is a HUGE game.

mgh

first off, i dare you to wear your billikens.com shirt!! :-)

second, earlier this year in the honorary captain deal with the special kids that get a ball, the kid grabbed the ball, took off dribbling down the floor, made the layup and ran off the court with #1 finger in the air.

i think a repeat of that would be awesome.