Good Win for the Tigers

Billiphan

Richmond is near the top in the country in scoring defense. They only allow 50 points a game.

The Spiders only have 7 scholarship players on the roster and one of them is hurt. Their top player so far this season has been Jermaine Bunknor a 6'7 forward. He shoots 37% from 3 point range and gets over 12 points a game with 4 boards. Going into the season their big man 6'11 Kevin Steenburge was picked 2nd all A-10 but he has underwhelmed, or maybe no A-10 guys knew how good Ian was. Steenburge gets 9 points a game and has less than 5 boards a game, hardly gaudy stats for a center. peter Thomas a 6'5 Jr guard has been on a decent shooting streak going 15-20 from the field the last 4 games. Richmond has a decent record but their schedule has been weak. Their two wins in A-10 were against the 2 worst teams in the league. SLU should go into their place and beat them. They are a severely undermanned squad and the Bills have to get these type of wins on the road if we want to get in postseason play. A loss would be a big dissapointment.

when was the last time that kansas lost to kstate and mi$$ouri in the same week let alone same year? yes you can have too many stars on a team.

>CCow - where was the comments about common recruits? None -

>so instead of using some flawed logic try being objective.

>All I said was if you want to talk about MU put it on the

>other side. If you want to talk about Richmond then change

>the RE.

What does it matter what the subject line is? If you looked at my message I asked about a scouting report on Richmond. Others posted replies in regards to this. You're the one who has turned this into a post about the Tigers. I gathered somehelpful info about our next opponent.