Double Technical

I think there was a foul on the play, and I think a Double Technical just cancels the Free Throws and it is sort of like it doesn't exist.

Can someone explain what happened on that end of the floor? What went down? What did Tommie do?

we got home cookin' there as not only did the t-up tl, the second shover, they got #10 from stb who shoved first, a big rarity imo

i applaud tl sticking up for his mates, but you gotta get your whacks in when the zebras don't catch you

and i have a confession to make, i have no idea what a foul or a violation is anymore

it is hard work being a billiken fan

Ian went up for a dunk was blocked and fouled no call, got his rebound and then fouled again which was called. He turned and walked toward the foul line contact one Bonnie with incidental contact then the punk walked towrd him and purposefully leaned into him and threw a elbow/forearm into his gut. Ian pushed back......then TL came over and forcefully pushed the punk away. I think TL got the call on the T. The double technical cancelled out an ian made his foul shots.

... cut your lying. I have it on good authority that DP played well off the bench and that this team has turned the corner. Or maybe Rammer just didn't say who was covering #10 at the time so my expert may have missed that one .....