Cry Babys

I have never seen such crying out of a group of fans. Bad calls happen all the time, the fifth down, the kicked ball, are just a couple of home field calls that went against the good guys. While the calls suck if you were a good team you would find a way to win.

Guess what, you lose when you are not very good. Bad calls happen to everyone (ask Michigan) and if you are good, you play through the calls and find a way to win.

You guys just are not very good. Even the pathetic Tigers (116) have a better record and a better RPI than the Bills (126) and the Tiger coach is going to bet let go at the end of the year. So enjoy making fun of the Tigers this year because I doubt it will be quite as fun when Quin is no longer the coach. But while you are making fun of the Tigers and crying about the refs realize the Bills are no better than the Tigers, either by record or RPI.

Also the Bills are not any younger than the Tigers 2 Sr., 2 Jr, 4 So., 2 Fr vs. the Bills 2 Sr, 2 Jr, 4 So, 2 Fr. Almost the same youth on both teams.

Bottom line the Bills are not much if any better than the pathetic Tigers. At least the Tigers Football team finally found a way to come back and notch a improbable victory when they could have folded. If they can carry that mentality over to next year Pinkel may have turned the corner. You have to have that winning instinct.

I'm not sure why I feel like even bothering with you but I will anyway.

Not sure where you get your RPI numbers but Pomeroy has the Bills slight ahead of MU as of yesterday.

As for your youth argument...MU starts 2 seniors and a junior while SLU starts 2 juniors, 2 freshmen and a sophomore. Not exactly the same.

Ok let's not get on the whole "frat boy" thing..... besides you think any Fraternity would actually allow this troglodyte in?

What I find funny is that his post is a flame saying, "hey make fun of us now because we stink but we won't in the future and oh by the way our football team which you care nothing about just won a game."

The perception is that SPUMAC is in shambles and it is more miserable now than it usually is to be a fan because they are terrible and you cheated to have such a "program".

SLU plays defense and plays team basketball and there are alot of Boone County Poly Tech A&M U. fans jealous of that.

Yeah, and all you morons have done over the years is go on and on and on, NON-STOP, about how incredibly superior Mi$$ouri is to SLU - now you are admitting the programs are equal. And now you have to come on our board and argue that your program isn't worse than ours. I am LOVING THIS!!!! There is nothing better than seeing a Mi$$ouri fan grovel and grovel for respect. Gotta love it!!!!

So, have we gotten that much better or is Mi$$ouri that much worse? Your command of logic make's Goofy look like a Nobel recipient.

P.S. ABomb - sorry about the "frat boy" comment, but keep in mind frats at Mi$$ouri are different than most frats - kind of like the difference between a meth lab and a pharmacy.....

to have the spumac crowd worried about us again to the point they visit for no apparent reason to assure us they think they are still better.

monkeyboy. enjoy your misery of a season. see you in march.

SLU has played three gimme games : E. Ill, Jackson St., and Kennesaw St.

Mizzou has played Sam Houston St., NW St., UMKC, Davidson, Texax A&M CC, Furman, and E. Ill. 2 of those games Mizzou lost, 2 were down to the final minute or less (NW St. and Texas A&M CC), and none were runaways.

Granted, SLU hasn't won a game they weren't supposed to yet, but Mizzou hasn't even won all the games they were supposed to in one of the lightest nonconference slates I've ever seen. Just imagine that schedule if Illinois didn't have the agreement to play them each year.

Seems like perception is reality to me, pal. Good luck winning more than a couple in conference when you guys play teams someone has heard of.

Then I think that's illustrating how unimportant and misleading the RPI is this early in the season. There is no way NW State is a better team than Carolina. The fact that you would even argue that, well makes me think i need to quit wasting my time on you...

You have played two good teams (Arkansas and Illinois) you have lost both, arkansas was close but so were slus three losses to ranked teams. Your gimmee games usally ended in a close game or a loss. You were a NCAA team a couple years ago. You are a state school in the big 12. You have a nice new arena. Yet you are on your hands and knees trying to convince us that your team is as good as a team that was 9-21 last year. Have fun in conference play maybe you can beat baylor though the womens team would cream you

While I am a Bills fan I must admit that athletes like Brown and Gardner could really terrorize SLU. Also SLU cant defend the 3 and that's all Mizzou really shoots. They live and die with it. Not sure they would kill them. Also Mizzou bigs cant score on Ian, but they sure have the weight ride him out and make him a face up shooter.

Wow, what a concept. Davidson and Northwestern State are better than North Carolina? Vanilla, you must be the scheduling coordinator for the former CEO of Savvis to come up with that.

If you are looking for a job, the former Minister of Information of Iraq is looking for a few good men to start up a new public relations firm.

I don't think that that's the appropriate comparison.

Gonzaga and Illinois are the only teams of true quality that either of us have played.

And we both suck. The only reason we'll be "lucky" to win 10 games is because we don't play in a cupcake conference like the A-10.

(And believe me, I know the big 12 is down, but it's still got more firepower than the a-10).

cheesy said,

"Gonzaga and Illinois are the only teams of true quality that either of us have played."

if you want to bet on how many of the billikens non-conference teams vs the mi$$ouri non conference teams will make the postseason, i'm a taker.

unc, uw-mil, hawaii, and iowa are all likely in besides the zag.

i believe davidson can get in assuming they dont blow their conf tourney unfortunately they are in a one bid conf. of course illinois is in. but arkansas has an uphill climb in the sec. imo, ole miss might be as good or better than ark.

At the very least I would say Charlotte, Dayton, George Washington, St. Joseph's, and Xavier are better than Mizzou. If you watch Mizzou play offense I think you would be hard pressed to make a good argument that they could figure out Temple's match-up zone. To me, they would be seventh at the absolute best in the A10 without giving any other teams in the conference the benefit of the doubt. I could see Mizzou 10th or lower in all seriousness.