Not another troll!

ACE

So why do you four and the rest of the Hitler youth that are so bent out of shape on this issue keep ignoring the facts?

Its been shown on this board where people made accusations about DM's father. Its been shown on this board where people have made assumptions about potential recruit Leon Powell's grades. WHERE WERE YOU THEN?!?!?!? I DIDN'T SEE YOU CRYING THEN TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED THEN!

Plus, even Steve posted something on here a few months back about some website or blog or something that Kevin Lisch was posting on. I don't remember any of you crying then.

You're all a bunch of hypocritic wussies. THis board is for the fans. It has no bearing on the players or coaches. You're in a dream world if you think it does.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a big difference in asking if a recruit would qualify and saying " I heard that a specific player on the team is ineligible" Once again, I am sorry you are having such a problem understanding the difference but that is your problem not mine - just keep that crap off the board unless you have crediable info.

I just didn't know if that DM thing was intended for me. Sometimes you need to be over the top to drive home your point. However, for the 3 "new" posters, sic Billiken Fans, I don't think anything's going to work. By the way an undisclosed source told my uninformed uncle there's a rumor these 3 didn't have the ACT's or the grades to get into SLU. Hitler youth? As an oldster I'll take that as a compliment...the youth part that is, as I don't want any well founded grossly exaggerated rumors started that I'm some sort of neo nazi or a skin head. Hey 3star and Cheesey where's our next Bundt meeting, your beer hall or mine?

Yes, I made those comments and I cited my source as a local h.s. basketball coach. Too have given his name would have been unfair to him. Additionally, others have posted similar things about this situation not from a rumor but from informed sources. I did not say them and then use as proof - my uncle heard this from..." who is the uncle, what is his connection to the situation, why would he have this inside info? A local baskeball coach is a valid source and anybody would agree that these coaches know all about the players and their situations since it is a small fraternity.

"Yes, I made those comments and I cited my source as a local h.s. basketball coach. Too have given his name would have been unfair to him. Additionally, others have posted similar things about this situation not from a rumor but from informed sources."

YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKING HYPOCRITE! SO YOUR SOURCES CAN GO UNDISCLOSED BUT THEY'RE CREDIBLE WHILE MARSHALL CAN'T DO THE SAME THING. HOW DO WE KNOW THAT "COACH" YOU'RE REFERRING TO DOESNT HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND? BY NOT GIVING HIS NAME YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR TO THE OFFENDED PARTY. SO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE HAS "INFORMED SOURCES" BUT MARSHALL POSTS A "SLANDEROUS RUMOR." YOU ARE SUCH A F*CKING IDIOT IF YOU CAN'T SEE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK.

In the Cheesman's defense, he got 1400+ post here, doesn't change names like the wind and has proven himself a Billiken fan many time over. We don't always agree but he's earned my respect. Marshall will probably come back as Issac Bruce now, since no one will ever trust him again due to his spreading unfounded rumors...........

an ahole or whatever it is you called him grounds for banning? I can't believe what a little wuss you are. You call people more names than anyone and now you want to get me banned? You insinuate that I have Tourette's Syndrome and need special help and you start crying because I say you're an idiot.

You are bigger freaking ***** than I thought. Go back in your hole.

Billphan if I was your mother I'd stick a bar of Irish Spring in your pie hole....my...my....you are a nasty bitter little boy, aren't you? By the way I once used "where's there's smoke there's fire". It was in regards to Tyus. But there was proof that there might be some interest on his part: his dad going to SLU practices, he being at midnite madness, UB's trip to Cincy. But that's recruiting gossip happens all the time. Hurts no one. Faulk's post was intended to stir crap and he did. You three or four ought to start your own blog-The UFA's; The unfounded flying _______________ you ought to know what goes in the blank since it's a phrase you're so fond of using.

however, on this board i am all about protecting our program.

i couldnt care less about $nyder and his band of merry scum. now if i was on the tigerboard posting as a tiger fan, than that would be wrong.

You're just plain lying now. You, along with several other just don't seem to get it.

Marshall post "slanderous rumors." WHILE

you and the others post "reliable info from undisclosed sources."

BDICK thinks i should be banned for calling him an "idiot." BUT

its okay for his to disparage myself, the pope and countless others.

Roy can talk about rumors on one board BUT

chastize people on the other board for doing the same.

It's okay for NUMBEROUS people to talk about DM's father and Leon Powells grades and NOBODY gets upset BUT

Marshall makes a post wanting clarification on an admitted rumor and you and all the other girls have a hissy fit.

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)

n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

2. An act or instance of such falseness

So the biggest bills fans are those who post more on billikens.com? Sorry, but I have a job. I'd love to know how long some people on this board have been season ticket holders and how much they donate to the program. I will guess the majority of the people on here aren't donating squat($500+) to the new arena or billiken club on an annual basis.

I've got to agree with Phan on one point:

cheesman citing a local H.S. coach says, "...." does not mean it's not a rumor. Who's to say the coach doesn't have an agenda, or heard if from some unknown uncle, or ever talked to cheeseman at all?

I'm not defending the post, just curious why one is better than the other. Only thing I can see different would be cheeseman's long posting history building credibility. But how do you get to that point without contributing?