Refs must have money on the Tarheels (nm)

AlumniFan

That's why it's so tough to win on the road, especially when you're small. However, this is the FIRST time I've seen Lisch, and I'm quite impressed. A real good ballhandler and penetrator... Maybe it was good that Polk got 2 quick fouls...

Now I'm beginning to understand Billiken Roy's excessive hype of the young man.

Lisch hit a three but most of the others have been long 2 ptrs. they have hit them at least.

Did you see Husak make Hansbourough alter his shot? Oh yeah.

IV has not scored a FG but we have the lead some how? Amazing. WE have shot well but we have not played the well on the whole. We have played good defense and have except for 2 occasions defended inside very well. If the TOs are cut out in this half the hot shooting continues and we play the same D we win this game. They may try and adjust and shut down our outside shooting but that would finally open up IV to some inside buckets and may play to our advantage.

What I thought we needed to do to win this game has happened all our shooters got hot at once. I didn't dream that it would happen but I really hoped so I am so pumped right now.

We aren't perfect, but we are hanging with one of the best teams in the nation at a horribly hard place to win.

JJ is doing what he needs to do. He hasn't made every bucket, but his shot selection has been smart.

Drejaj has been huge with some threes. He has forced driving it some, but he makes up for it.

We are beating UNC at half. I feel like the basketball gods are teasing me, and they will slap me down 5 minutes into the second half.

WTG Guys...I hate moral victories, but the first half proves that you got something to show