Results of interest

bauman

Mississippi clobbered as was E. Ill. Ken St beats Lamar by 19 and Cinn. barely beats Murray St. Could be tough yr. for Bearcats in Big East w/o Huggy. Hawaii beats Mich St. by 22. Marq. 9 behind Nobody U. with about 10 minutes to go and DePaul lost by 15 to Bradley. Maybe the schools who thought they were too good for CUSA should have stayed. (except Louisville)

No smack intended. An update to my orig. post---UNC only beat Gardner-Webb by 3, I think 83-80, after being tied 46-46 at half. I assume it was at UNC. Looks like their young players may need some time to adjust to college ball.

when i saw the hawaii score vs mich state, i cringed.

julian sensley went nuts vs a final four team. who on the billikens gets to guard sensley? talk about getting tested out of the chute, next saturday will tell us a lot.

I think anyone who had us beating Hawaii need therapy. This would be a big big upset. The road, a one gamer to Hawaii, I don't get that. Guess its payback for them being here. It's the logistics of the thing I don't get. Couldn't we have got a game with UW on the way out? Anyways, Sensely was a top 10 as I recall, who stops him? An injury.