BILLIKEN MADNESS EXPLAINED!

bluecrewprez

Diane, Blue Crew Prez, here. I am so excited to see all of this interest! I am the mentally-insane person that promised Soderberg 1200+ people in West Pine Gym 2 weeks from this Friday. We are promoting the heck out of this thing, getting everyone from ResLife to Oriflamme to Fraternities and Sororities to Blue Crew itself to alums to anyone and everyone who will listen, and even those how won't. I realize that if I don't get at least 1200 people in that gym for the event, my head will be mounted on Soderberg's office wall. I want to personally invite anyone and everyone who sees/doesn't see this message and ask that you tell everyone you know about it. It is going to be huge! I'll let you know the exact times and everything as soon as we get them this Thursday. We want as many sponsors and people to be there, and if anyone has any ties to the local news stations, we would love them to come out too. The Blue Crew will be doing a 24hr campout in front of the gym the night before and EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT BILLIKEN MADNESS!! I would love suggestions and any comments/words of wisdom! (Also, does anyone know how we could get Larry Hughes to come to the event? I think that would be amazing!) GO BILLS!

Okay....First step...

Make a clean flyer with all of the information that people can read easily.

Exact details are nice in a clear format.

Also, do you need anything from Billikens.com. My time is limitted, but I may be able to help out somehow.

Steve

PS 1200 People Showing up...That is a lot of people....

Anything at all you could possibly do for us would be absolutely amazing. I'm not exactly sure what you can offer us because I am not extremely familiar with billikens.com (sorry, I've been slacking...gimme a week, I'll know everything about you guys I swear) but anything and everything you could do would help us out a ton!

Bluecrewprez -- I postd this in anoher thread, it is hopefully obvious to you, but talk to Margo and ask her to send a reminder to all Billiken Club members. Hopefully, they can also get you a address list for all season ticket holders and let them know as well. Good luck. I'll see you there.

prez, first, let me tell you i love the crew's enthusiasm. thank you for all you do!

you suggested getting hughes there, i would tell you to contact earl austin jr. if anyone knows how to find him, earl might.

second, dont limit it to larry, why not try to find bonner, marquis perry, justin love, claggett, h, etc. would be a nice thing to get started where billiken legends come back each year to help kick off the season.

julius, may i suggest if you get a commit, let the prez know so she can work them into the program. doesnt do any good to have erwin claggett just sitting in the stands with me and you. he needs to be on the court at some point to wave to the crowd and generate excitement.

In the past, several of the midnight madness events were preceeded by a lame intramural fraternity pick-up game. Don't do that.

A SLU volleyball match would be the perfect lead-in to the event. It's too late to plan that now, but consider it in future years.