Rivals Top 100 Class of 2007

>Have IV go talk to Kosta Koufos (that's got to be a Greek

>name) and convince him SLU serves the best Lamb Gyros in the

>Midwest. I mean the kid's considering Akron U??????

I'm almost positive Kosta Koufos was at St. Louis U. for the Nike Hoop Jamboree. He looked like a nice player -- actually, he kind of looked like Brian Cusworth -- and I remember thinking the Billikens need to go after a kid like him.

I didn't realize he'd be as highly rated as he is now.

- Nate

steve, if this is v-time/problack, it is a perfect example of my pet peeve on this board. get in trouble or take a hit to your M.O.? no problem, just create a new account.

okay, then you may be his brother, because you are posting from the same internet account.

CustName: PPPoX Pool - STLSMORBACK1

Address: 2701 W. 15th St.

Address: PMB 236

City: Plano

StateProv: TX

PostalCode: 75075

RegDate: 2000-12-28

Updated: 2000-12-28

NetRange: 65.65.200.0 - 65.65.203.255

CIDR: 65.65.200.0/22

NetName: SBCIS-1001227-145853

NetHandle: NET-65-65-200-0-1

Parent: NET-65-64-0-0-1

NetType: Reassigned

if nate comes to your rescue by letting steve know there is no way you are v-time/problack and there is a logical explanation for how you have somehow posted on the same ip address that v-time/problack used to post, steve will be more than fair. i still want to know how you are able to post at the same ip address.

I dont believe that I am. He even said himself that I wasnt posting from an address that VTIME used, and now all of a sudden I am? Its probably because someone accused me of being VTIME. I've been using the same computer the whole time, no change in IP address.

I was trying to stay out of this, but I guess I can't since my name is being used.

If you follow the logic that VTime claimed he was not problack because problack no longer existed, you could continue that train of thought by saying that Baller23 is not VTime because VTime no longer exists.

- Nate

I really should've kept his name out of it and I apologize to him as a man for doing that. Getting banned for doing not breaking any rules and on the suspicion that I'm someone else who was banned for not breaking any rules is hard to take.

>I say let the guy stay. He isn't offending anyone.

I was asked to lie on his behalf and I can't and won't do that. I post here under my own name and my credibility is really all I have in my business.

It appears that problack/VTime/Baller23 is trying his best not to repeat the mistakes of the past, and wants to contribute to this board in a civil manner. If that's the case, then I don't see the harm in giving him a second chance.

But it was Steve's decision to ban him and all the points made at that time were valid. The banning was temporary, yet the poster came back before his time was up.

- Nate