Updated ratings on potential Billikens recruits

VTIME

Wonder if Dustin had verbaled to another school,if he would not be a 3 or 4 star.Seems once someone commits to SLU their rankings go down.

who cares about the rankings, most of these guys have never seen alot of the players. They see the top ranked players ... many times as we all know they are based on whose recruiting them. I really never worry about what they say. I'll trust our coaches who see them much more than any scout and who know exactly what they are looking for. ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

the fact that most of the "profiles" dont have stories or comments proves they are just listing names. they are truly worthless.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't know their names and haven't seen them play, but I've heard that Desmet has not just one but 3 Sophomores at 6' 5'++, all of whom can really play. Hope Brad is looking. I'd think that since they are the same class as his son, he'd be aware of them.

I like the fact that since V`s original post, Dustin had no stars to now he`s a 3 star recruit.