Will DP be a starter?

slu72

someone wrote that DB will be hard to keep out of starting line up. If so, could our starting guards be KL, TL, and DB?. Do we really think DP will be relegated to a rotation player? I kind of like the idea of starting two 6'5" guards especially with one at the point. This has got to cause some matchup problems for opponents.

so who cares who starts. I think Polk will be one of the starters at the beginning of camp. We'll see how it shakes out after that. I would not be surprised to see Lisch come the bench initially as he's coming off a serious knee injury.

Hopefully, LM earns more floor time than AD which will mean we're pretty much set at the guard position for the next 4 years with solid D1 performers. I know that's a knock on AD, but I'm just hoping the younger guys are an improvement and he's riding the pine.

lisch is completely heeled. the only way he is out due to knee injury is if he suffers another knee injury.

btw, while i am not advocating it, you all are crazy if you still believe drejaj wont be in the picture. coach soderberg has shown us time and time again he will give that senior first dibs unless just totally outplayed. polk has not totally outplayed drejaj thus far.

Yes DP starts ... he outplayed AD as a freshman. IF DP doesn't start ... it says alot about the play of KL, TL, LM, and DB. I alsop expect to see some instances where we go small with Luke playing the 4. He is an agressive offensive rebounder.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Is LM that much taller than DB? Thought they were both6'5" guys. I would think the PF is up for grabs, not counting on Obi this year, and if IO can dominate inside could see UB going with LM or DB at the #4 if VN and JJ don't show enough improvement. VN definitely did not live up to our expectations last year and JJ....well.....let's just say it's now or never baby. Broy, I understand where you're coming from with AD, but if he's getting that much time, doesn't it say DB, LM, possibly DP aren't what we'd hoped for? Think the proper way to assess AD is how much time would he get if he was playing for a top 50 team? My guess is not much...if any. Yeah, he's had his moments but they are just moments, it's never been delivered game in game out. And his jumper looks atrocious and makes a very loud clanging noise that is really disturbing.