SLU on Letterman

Did Dave ask him if they were the Billikens? Letterman is pretty good with sports and nicknames.

This begs the question, Letterman or Leno? The answer to this question can say a lot about someone. My short answer is Letterman. The long answer is Letterman and Conan. ....don't to get to watch as much of the at stuff in recent years but, Conan is lights out funny and Letterman, while not near as good as the old days...will always have my vote.

I saw it last night. I yelled to my wife in the other room about it but with her being a Mizzou alum she wasn't as excited as I was. They didn't talk much about SLU other than the guy was retired from there but Dave did say he thought St. Louis was one of the best cities in North America. Not bad.

Ok, Obviously I missed something more recent. I have no idea what Paula's problems are or were but aving her on isn't exactly the same as having her working for the show. I haven't watched Leno for more than a minute or too since then. In any case Dave seems to be more of an equal opportunity basher.