ESPN's Dick Vitale reports Leitao takes Virginia job

davidlee

... joining Maryland staff to replace newly hired Dave Dickerson at Tulane. Says "top assistant basketball coach Rob Moxley .. is close to working out an agreement with Gary Williams to become assitant at Maryland." Moxley had been with Lutz for seven years and is given much of the creidt for devloping the best three-point shooting team in CUSA "the first six seasons he was at the school."

The article goes on futher to praise the signing of David Neal, and notes that he was the MVP of this year's Alhambra Tournament in Cumberland this year. WOW! That is pretty prestigious. It also listed him as a member of the varsity for all four years at Bishop O'Connell as well as a 3.45 student.

Once angain .. mentioned with this guy is another bridesmaid never the bride cahpter in SLU recruiting saga/woes. Better make the Kool-Aid a little stronger. I intend to see how this kid does over the next four years with ACC competition.

And if there are those that think Brad handles stuff bad, watch Gary Williams once in a while on the sideline.

I see on this board is when people always say we came in "2nd" on a recruit when in reality we may have finished no better than 5th. Not to pick on Roy, but every time he says SLU was Darius Miles' second choise I want to puke. I just don't believe it.

that is per darius miles cousin who went to high school with my son. sorry, you are wrong. it was st johns and then us.

... I never said we finished "2nd." And maybe I'm wrong to think we were even in the running. I know two things ... someone mentioned this kid on here as a recruit before and there can be multiple bridesmaids in one bridal party.