$500 - $5,000 Bricks?

Iggy

If fans think that building is going to get built without all of us having to pony up something we are kidding ourself. Why do you think the donor said you get the money as a match and there could be more if you keep raising money. All I want the AD dept. do is start calling me and talk about options - I will donate something but I need to know the specifics and my guess is I am not alone - and donate tell me that I can just send in my money - I have done that already but I would prefer to know all my options before I choose how to proceed - that is a fair expectation.

I sure hope the only bricks associated with the Billikens are outside the building (unless their the opponents' contribution to building the program).

Hey, I'll save up to try to contribute to building the building, but it's Brad Soderberg's (and his recruits') job to force the opponents to contribute to building the program. Bryce, raise your arm and pull down a brick!