si.com's billiken logo

that is the billiken logo from years ago. not sure when it changed to the current one, but has to be at least 10 years. personally, i like the one you see there at si better!

The new one is just fine.

Did anyone see the billiken fling a free sandwich to a spectator last game (sec 116?) The bloody thing came unwrapped and the poor bastage caught the bread leaving assorted meat and veggies sprayed all over the place. He (or she) came up to apologize......

The worst billiken had to be the old mascot costume the was used at the old Kiel. That one looked drunk, with big droopy eyes. Madd would've been the only organization scared by that thing.....

BILLIKEN RICH SAID, "The worst billiken had to be the old mascot costume the was used at the old Kiel. That one looked drunk, with big droopy eyes. Madd would've been the only organization scared by that thing..... "

was that the one that had the striped vest and straw hat as well? that was probably as embarrassing as it goes. it reminded me of the elephant man playing the piano at shakey's pizza.

The old Billiken is way better than the current version of just the face or the one with the basketball. Also, I haven't seen the old physical mascot but the current one got new eyes last year and he looks like he's tripped out. It may be just me but I'm no fan of the eyes. I hope someone else noticed this so I don't look dumb!