First Billikens.com user Banned

SluSignGuy

Everyone-

Billliken_Roy was banned this morning, and his IP Address was blocked. (not billiken_roy)

The reason for this banning is not for anything he said, but for what he tried to do with what he said. His first post was an intention to be view as if the real billiken_roy wrote it. While he was found out very quickly, he caused some confusion. He tried to discredit/harm a poster's reputation intentionally by making it appear as if he were the poster. That will not be tolerated. It is one thing to come onto the board and dispute and discredit someone under your own name, but by trying to take their name is unacceptable.

I upset that I had to do this because I took pride in being able to say that Billikens.com has never had to ban anyone, but this behavior cannot be seen as acceptable.

Steve Rogers

Webmaster of Billikens.com

I agree Steve ... you made a tough decision, but you made it and explained your reasoning well. I personally agree with your decision ... but that is not the point, it is your responsibility and you handled it quickly and decisively. Just another item that confirms what we all think of an outstanding young man.