The village idiot

bauman

I don't know the policy verbatim, but I believe that by knowingly and deliberately posting false and misleading information, you are in violation of the forum's acceptable usage policy (and if it isn't against the AUP, it should be, and Steve can change the policy at his whim). In other words, you're risking getting yourself banned.

newberry was showing a picture of herself on some beach somewhere doing a handstand very scantly clad. i think she had some words on there as well, but i dont remember what that said.

i totally agree. heck if we never banned triangle, why would we ban newberry. besides it is fun beating her up with our replies.

Steve is the only one with the power to ban. He's also the only one who can move posts from one board to another. All I can do is edit or remove posts. I wasn't saying that I would ban Newberry; I was pointing out that Newberry is violating policy and should change his/her behavior to fit in with the mores of this online community.