Ford at Oklahoma State

ACE

14 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Well from what I saw posted i wasn’t sure what to expect. What he tweeted was just that it was a terrible game which is basically what everyone on the board.  To say his tweet is a sign of Ford being on the way out is bit much. I am sure Dr. C is not happy but can you really say he is $7.5 million unhappy are two different things. 

I don’t think he means he’s done with ford, I think he’s showing frustration towards ford tho, and that will eventually start to build up to something 

I lived in Oklahoma when TF was coaching there.   He out-recruited OU most years and had some terrific players.   They always fell short at the end and lost alot of games they should have won.  However, I was still very excited to have him at SLU.   Crews was always trash and I said that to anyone who would listed and I felt that if TF could recruit at a high level, we would be in great shape in the A10, despite his game coaching shortcomings.   He was also such a big promoter of the school and the program unlike his predecessor.   At this point it kind of feels like TF has plateaued.   The team this year is regressing and has zero confidence.  They would have beaten RI by 20 pts earlier in the season.   Its hard to imagine us beating Dayton at any venue given the way we are playing now.