Transfers

Would like to see the Bills get point guard (JC or HS ready to play) and defensive/rebounding big.  SLU is swimming in shooting guards and small forwards.  To sign two obviously we need someone to leave......can Gillmann graduate in May or next summer?

25 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Why is he better? well he is a 4* which Bess is the only one who comes close and that really doesnt matter since they wont be competing against each other seeing how Traci is a PG. 

Ah, now I understand.  The one who has the most high school ** stars is the winner.  You should have explained it that way.  I was talking about college, and you were talking about high school. 

I checked,  Carter's college stats this year aren't all that great: 4.3 ppg, 2.1 rpg, and 3.6 apg. That is pretty weak for a high school superstar. If you want, you can supply his high school stats, since that is what is important.

So, Wojo is the potato as he couldn't coach Carter.  Hmmm. 

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Why is he better? well he is a 4* which Bess is the only one who comes close and that really doesnt matter since they wont be competing against each other seeing how Traci is a PG. 

With the potato thing I meant that the reality is the coach doesnt matter so much if you are completly outmatched talent wise. Maybe they aren't killing it at MU but the bottom 5 of MU could beat our top 5. Traci maybe wasn't a standout but its hard to be a standout on a team with top talent. Traci came into a top 10 recruiting class. SLU should be glad to get the "rejects" from A programs. I would take DUKE rejects anyday

Gooswin is our point guard for the next four years and he is higher rated than Traci was coming out high school.  Also, **** Marquette.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 7:30 PM, Glorydays2013 said:

We need traci Carter 4* PG with 2 years left

Your stud puppy, Carter, is headed to LaSalle.  No offer from Villanova?  And he is sitting out the next three semesters.  Somewhat strange.

Traci K. Carter has informed Black Cager Sports Media that he will be transferring to La Salle University. Carter will sit out the 2017-18 season and have two full years of eligibility remaining.

11 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Your stud puppy, Carter, is headed to LaSalle.  No offer from Villanova?  And he is sitting out the next three semesters.  Somewhat strange.

Traci K. Carter has informed Black Cager Sports Media that he will be transferring to La Salle University. Carter will sit out the 2017-18 season and have two full years of eligibility remaining.

Why is that strange?  He wants to play a full four semesters rather than three.