SLU website stats

almaman

You can clearly see the clock stopped after Gillmann's miss. That last basket was before the buzzer, but it wouldn't have counted if the clock had been properly operated.

(at about 30 seconds you can see the clock stopped clearly).
I'm just a general college basketball fan, not a Bills fan (but a five-game pack holder the past couple years). Chaifetz is a good place to watch a game, but the game ops people clearly need help (or to be replaced). The PA guy butchers names. The clock operators screw up more than most. The scorers table crew called an extra media TO in the Rhody game, which is something I've never seen in hundreds of games.

You can clearly see the clock stopped after Gillmann's miss. That last basket was before the buzzer, but it wouldn't have counted if the clock had been properly operated.

I'm just a general college basketball fan, not a Bills fan (but a five-game pack holder the past couple years). Chaifetz is a good place to watch a game, but the game ops people clearly need help (or to be replaced). The PA guy butchers names. The clock operators screw up more than most. The scorers table crew called an extra media TO in the Rhody game, which is something I've never seen in hundreds of games.

-preaching to the choir on this one, the table has been in need of an upgrade for a while and discussed here many times but yet no action by the ADept :(

-preaching to the choir on this one, the table has been in need of an upgrade for a while and discussed here many times but yet no action by the ADept :(

And thus you have hit on the crux of the matter with the final word of your post....They are not "adept"

http://cbsprt.co/16qgU2G

Welcome to the board...... And it looks like you were up a little late night with little jayson Tatums dancing in your head