FBJT on ESPNU 4pm

I don't know whether or not you just don't get sarcasm or whether your girlfriend left you and you decided to take it all out on me...either way I advise you seek professional help

I'm not sure you understand sarcasm.... and in response to your question, I'm just bored. Also, I feel as though you are being lazy not looking for a stream yourself...

I was watching for a while and heard them say they were going to talk about SLU's recruitment of Tatum. Has anyone heard them elaborate?

They talked about his recruitment early in the 4th. Almost went out of their way to not mention SLU by name. Mentioned he'd cut his list to ten. He'll cut it to five after the season.

I was watching for a while and heard them say they were going to talk about SLU's recruitment of Tatum. Has anyone heard them elaborate?

I waited all game for it, then their national "expert" came in and said nothing more than he needs to look at all his options. Complete waste of time