Offseason Struggles

Without any basketball to watch, I've resorted to watching the 1998 NBA Draft. Got to watch a post-pick interview with Larry Hughes, and they've mentioned Majerus about five times now. What do you all do to get your basketball fix?

When there is nothing on the tube, I have a number of games from the last few years on DVR. Some of the performances were nearly flawless - Washington & Oklahoma... Winning at Xavier was huge. I also enjoy our victory over that tool Pastner in the Big Dance. The next year, the wins against Butler and VCU were absolute beatdowns, winning the A-10 tourney on national tv was also a fun one. This past year, the wins at Dayton and St. Joe's were nearly flawless, and of course the NC State game was fun. It is interesting to see how some guys step up and their roles evolve from year to year.

There's still some basketball going on. The U18 team is stocked with top prospects, though their games up to this point haven't been very competitive. Otherwise, it's tough - there isn't much in the way of recruiting right now, and I have a tough time watching old games. Cardinals are in season, though.