Reynolds and Whitney Young Video

Zink

Interesting scene after the awards ceremony. Most of the WY players were celebrating by doing some weird looking dance in a circle. Miles was just taking it easy, holding on to the trophy away from this circle. He was the first player on the team to get the trophy, and I'm not sure if he let go of it for 5 minutes. Also was very well spoken in his post-game interview. Looking forward to seeing him in Billiken blue!

Interesting scene after the awards ceremony. Most of the WY players were celebrating by doing some weird looking dance in a circle. Miles was just taking it easy, holding on to the trophy away from this circle. He was the first player on the team to get the trophy, and I'm not sure if he let go of it for 5 minutes. Also was very well spoken in his post-game interview. Looking forward to seeing him in Billiken blue!

He was clearly the star of this game with 19 points and many assists. Last night he was 10 for 10 from the line in the semi win. I think we will love this guy. In the post game interview the WY coach said Miles was the heart and soul of the team! I am ready for practice to start!