Two Seals

Adman

Rob Loe had a great game yesterday, we all agree. His big 3s, overall D, overall points and seals have been mentioned.

But what I thought were amazing (and perhaps already mentioned) were his two outstanding seals that lead to Dwayne jams. Dwayne's first half two-handed monster jam (off JJ's amazing shot block on defensive end) was made possible by Rob's complete seal of the baseline. Shaka was complaining about that btw during commercial break immediately after. Then in second half Dwayne goes to the hoop down left side of the paint unimpeded for another jam -- again made possible by Rob sealing off the lane.

Those with TiVos, go back and watch. Things of beauty.

Mr Evans owes Mr Loe a beer or two this week.

Nice job RL.

I thought the dunks were huge because a causal Sportscenter watcher wants to see the flashy highlights... and Dwayne delivered

Also really helped get the crowd into the game. I was there loud and proud all game, but for most fans it takes something like a big dunk to get 'em involved. Shouldn't, but sadly...

You're a much better writer than to use this blatant redundancy. ;)

Yea, sorry! Will try harder. :)

During game, didn't always know what specifically Chaka Khan was belly achin' about. Sorry about ending preposition. But I saw the seal on the monster dunk and no question about the reason for his bitchin' and moanin' beeline.

Rob Loe had a great game yesterday, we all agree. His big 3s, overall D, overall points and seals have been mentioned.

But what I thought were amazing (and perhaps already mentioned) were his two outstanding seals that lead to Dwayne jams. Dwayne's first half two-handed monster jam (off JJ's amazing shot block on defensive end) was made possible by Rob's complete seal of the baseline. Shaka was complaining about that btw during commercial break immediately after. Then in second half Dwayne goes to the hoop down left side of the paint unimpeded for another jam -- again made possible by Rob sealing off the lane.

Those with TiVos, go back and watch. Things of beauty.

Mr Evans owes Mr Loe a beer or two this week.

Nice job RL.

yes, those were two HUGE PLAYS. i hate to say it, but we're going to be hurting next year. shouldn't last too long, but we're losing the A-10 POY and two other very justifiable first teamers. MIKE MCCALL will be on the all-defensive team as well, and would be an absolute STAR on most other teams. jake knows his role and has thrived in it in reduced minutes. along with dwayne he's an absolute textbook student-athlete. these seniors love playing together, and i bet rob was just as pumped as dwayne was after both of those plays. love this team. i would not want to play us on senior night.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE