Mods- Please Provide List of Censored Words

Moderators-

Last week I tried to write a post about a player with the first name of dick. I was shocked when it was censored from use. Seems pretty unfair that any person with the first name of dick can't be recognized on this board unless I wrote his name as duck....like duck Butkus. I am requesting to remove this first name from your censorship.

It also got to me thinking...what else are you censoring us from? Backhand is requesting to see the full list provided. Obviously not censored out so that we can clearly see what words you are restricting us to use. Who else besides dick is getting a raw deal with this?

I will always remember when my daughter came home one day from first grade. Her uncle Dick was her favorite uncle and she was upset and angry, she wanted to know how his parents had named him THAT! I almost exploded trying not to laugh while explaining to her that words have many meanings, Richard in this particular case.