Apology

On behalf of the SLUnatics, I would like to apologize to the Billiken community. The student section was absolutely horrible tonight. I will do everything that I can to fix this problem.

Yeah. The turnout wasn't bad, but no one seemed very into the game or excited about it. The student section has to make noise and bring the rest of the arena to life. Tonight was dead. Davola is dead on.

I sit behind the students and find it funny how little amount of time it takes the balloons to turn into poodles and hats. At least they showed up.

Sitting across the way with a bunch of the young alumni season ticket holders, there were times when I completely forgot the student section was even there. Very quiet. The band was a little off too, but we all know they will work the kinks out in no time.

On behalf of the SLUnatics, I would like to apologize to the Billiken community. The student section was absolutely horrible tonight. I will do everything that I can to fix this problem.

Flags were improved...spread out the people that are on the eboard or whatever it's called 2 down low 2 in the middle 2 near the top...get the people up high engaged...I too didn't even notice you guys at times.

Flags were improved...spread out the people that are on the eboard or whatever it's called 2 down low 2 in the middle 2 near the top...get the people up high engaged...I too didn't even notice you guys at times.

That'll be hard to do considering the 2 people in charge of the SLUNatics sat down in the front row for the entire second half.

The band was a little off too, but we all know they will work the kinks out in no time.

do you have an example of the "the band was a little off"?