West Pine Lofts

brianstl

when i hear the word "loft" i immediately think of do-nothing liberals. and i'm a liberal. smells like bulls.hit. i want to see some greasy son of a bit.ch welding in a loft. however, i suspect that there will be tons of ga.y dudes smoking american spirits, hating their fathers, sleeping in until 3pm, listening to EDM and spilling coffee beans all over the fuoking counter before giving up. oh well.

Looks like a great development. It's nice to see so much happening on West Pine and Laclede these days. Now, if someone would just tear down those two sketchy 1960s apartment buildings directly to the east of this project and build something new...

For those of you familiar with the old Rossino's, this building will go in right across the street. A couple of the warehouses that will be demolished are kind of cool - I wonder if parts of their facades can somehow be preserved for use in other projects - but the new development looks to be an overwhelming improvement over what's currently there.

when i hear the word "loft" i immediately think of do-nothing liberals. and i'm a liberal. smells like bulls.hit. i want to see some greasy son of a bit.ch welding in a loft. however, i suspect that there will be tons of ga.y dudes smoking american spirits, hating their fathers, sleeping in until 3pm, listening to EDM and spilling coffee beans all over the fuoking counter before giving up. oh well.

might be a good opportunity to open a nearby farmers market!!!

Yawn looks like every other generic "loft". Anyway, can we have that Peavley Tower and that other old barn moved brick by brick and then repurpose that into a slam poetry centric village subsidized by the rooftop organic garden food sales?