Season Tickets

moytoy12

Just gobbled up 2 season tickets. I'm not going to be able to make a lot of games since I'm 7-8 hours away. I figured it's a sound investment given our final four run this year. If it's ok with the mods, I'll post on the board prior to games that i'm not going to if anyone would like the opportunity to sit 2 rows up in section 110.

108 was enticing, but then I realized I'd have to sit in Backhand's section. Also, the seats available were much higher up.

Just gobbled up 2 season tickets. I'm not going to be able to make a lot of games since I'm 7-8 hours away. I figured it's a sound investment given our final four run this year. If it's ok with the mods, I'll post on the board prior to games that i'm not going to if anyone would like the opportunity to sit 2 rows up in section 110.

108 was enticing, but then I realized I'd have to sit in Backhand's section. Also, the seats available were much higher up.

Boytoy- 110 is for amateurs. Not surprised.

A few years ago we had a "Tickets Thread" that was pinned. We can do this again.

Speaking of tickets, I don't think Valpo will be offering many tickets to SLU for the game on Dec. 7th. If you are looking for single game tickets watch at this website for when single game tickets become available. It should be within a month or sooner.

http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/homePageSearch.do;jsessionid=3D48859F4F3DDD83472D48CAEC201932?method=venueSearch&cobrand=valpo&venue_id=2047&orderBy=1&displayType=list&pageNumber=2

• 1 month later...

Speaking of tickets, I don't think Valpo will be offering many tickets to SLU for the game on Dec. 7th. If you are looking for single game tickets watch at this website for when single game tickets become available. It should be within a month or sooner.

http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/homePageSearch.do;jsessionid=3D48859F4F3DDD83472D48CAEC201932?method=venueSearch&cobrand=valpo&venue_id=2047&orderBy=1&displayType=list&pageNumber=2

The SLU at Valpo tickets are now available at the above website. Section D & E on the floor are the sections behind the SLU bench. Sections A through J are on the floor. Sections F through J are chairbacks. Sections A through E are non-chairback bench seating. Sections AA through EE are upper level non-chairback bench seating.

If you click on a section it will show you which seats are available in that section. There really are no bad seats but it's a lot closer to the action if you sit on the floor in sections A through J.